7 ways to uplevel your Instagram game
Do you want to grow your Instagram account so it attracts an audience that is actually interested in your products or service?
As you know, I’m super passionate about helping you grow your business online, and today I wanted to share with you my best 7 tips to help you grow on Instagram. 👇
1. Understand your target market and create content your audience actually wants and needs. Think about who they are and what problems they have. Share tips, advice and information that helps them solve their problems.
2. Engage with your audience by always liking and replying to comments on your posts. Continue the conversation and always share value. It’s best to comment at least 4 or more words and ask a question that will encourage a conversation. The more engagement a post has the more people will see it in their feed.
3. Write engaging captions. Make sure you take the time to write a caption that is meaningful and pushes your audience towards a call to action. This could be encouraging your followers to comment, save, share, send you a DM or click on the link in your bio. Keep the most important information at the beginning of your caption as you want your audience to expand the text and read more.
4. Use hashtags on your post and use the ones that are targeted to your ideal audience. Hashtags help categorise your content for your audience. This allows people to find a post that is relevant to their interests. Using relevant hashtags will help you get more eyeballs on your post. There are many tools online that you can use to help you find the best hashtags for your account.
5. Share feedback, reviews and testimonials to your feed. Social proof is huge in business and when you share feedback from real customers it helps to establish trust and connection. People pay close attention to what others say about a product or service and when you post feedback to your feed it helps your audience move towards a purchase faster.
6. Be consistent by posting regularly to your feed. Make sure your content is relevant and adds value to your audience. There is no point posting every day just to fill up your feed. It is better to post high-quality engaging posts 3 times a week.
7. Post to Instagram stories every day so you stay on top of the mind to your audience. Your stories are featured at the top of a user’s home feed and every time you post, it updates. Don’t forget to share the posts from your main feed to your stories by using the ‘paper plane’ icon located next to the like and comment icon on your post.
Following these tips will help you get your Instagram account working as a valuable business tool. I can’t wait to see your Instagram account grow! 😀